I worked with the music app files.
However I did go back and replace the files with the ones from the main
folder.
I'll go re-download the latest version of iui to make sure that isn't
causing any issues.

Thanks for the tip about DIV > UL.
I have been updating the code with the feedback from this thread and it is
starting to work!

Thank you everyone for your help.