The backButton is hidden by default.
Then, when iUI performs a transition to a screen (forward or backward), it adds
or remove this new page from an internal history array.
Once added or removed, it checks this history array length. If equal to zero,
then there is no previous page in the history stack, so it hides the back
button.

Can't really help you guys for fixing this, i don't have this kind of device
here.
Everything on the iUI demo app works just fine on the Nokia Series S40
simulator

Remi