Hi Will,

What do you mean exactly by list editing?
This mailing-list ?
A specific demo app?

Or a real UI component like this:
http://photos.appleinsider.com/12.01.04-Editing.jpg

This last screenshot could be a nice plugin/extension module, definitely
something i'd be happy to work on with someone.
Splited in two different jobs:
- create all CSS new classes for the edit mode (new UI elements & buttons)
- Javascript code to toggle between the two modes, and how to delete a list
element
- Javascript callback method when user tap the "Done" button

Not a 20min job btw...

What about a bounty?

Remi