Actually, there is no such thing that already exists in iUI (or Emy)
On desktop, most modern browsers already support the range input type. UI may
differ.

ex: http://jsfiddle.net/YxaKC/

Works fine on Safari, Chrome on both mobile & desktop.
Works ok on WindowsPhone 8.

Browser support:
http://caniuse.com/input-range

Now, if you want something that works at 100% everywhere, then why not using
this JQuery lib? Zepto might be a good alternative to JQuery if you don't need
IE < 10 support.

Remi