I am creating my first mobile version of a website. I do web design for
computers and am looking for a mobile friendly version of the website. I
decided to use the IUI-js framework but am having a difficult time installing
it.

How will the cell phone/tablet know to go to that site rather then my default
index page?

I have successfully created a page using the IUI framework and it displays
correctly on the computer when I test the file.... I just don't understand how
to have it display on the phone after uploading it (the html css and js files)
to my hosting server.

For instance... instead of going to my index html homepage, how does the mobile
devise know to go to the mobile page instead?

I hope this question makes since please ask if clarification is needed, thanks
in advance for any help,