i use nook, but expect stuff not to work

puffin paid browser works best for nook

________________________________
 From: Remi Grumeau <remi.grum...@gmail.com>
To: iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thursday, September 26, 2013 6:03 AM
Subject: Re: Nook?  Scrolling issue.

Do you have the same problem with those following links?
- http://emy-library.org/demos/music/music.html ?
-
http://cdn.sencha.com/touch/sencha-touch-2.2.1/built-examples/kitchensink/index.htmlhttp://jquerymobile.com/demos/1.2.1/http://jqtjs.com/preview/demos/main/

JQtouch is the only one not to use overflow-x: hidden. Sencha does not has one
on the body but on its main DIV.

Remi

I developed a mobile site with iUI.