I'm trying to make a map under emy. I have also tried the same under iUI.
The same kind of problems occur. (The code is based on this:
https://developers.google.com/maps/articles/mvcfun?hl=sv)

A simple map under the "selected" tag seems to work well ( iUI:
http://euroble.com/iui/map1.html <http://euroble.com/iui/map3.html#_MAP>
 emy:
http://euroble.com/kokeilu985/map1.html<http://euroble.com/kokeilu985/map3.html#MAP>
 )

Problem arise when placing the map under another tag instead of the
"selected" tag  ( iUI:
http://euroble.com/iui/map2.html<http://euroble.com/iui/map3.html#_MAP>
 emy:
http://euroble.com/kokeilu985/map2.html<http://euroble.com/kokeilu985/map3.html#MAP>
 )
It gets even worse when adding a cache manifest  ( iUI:
http://euroble.com/iui/map3.html <http://euroble.com/iui/map3.html#_MAP>
 emy:
http://euroble.com/kokeilu985/map3.html<http://euroble.com/kokeilu985/map3.html#MAP>
 )
If you can't duplicate the problem try the back button and then have a look
at the map again.

I must be missing something. - Does anyone have a clue?

Rune