On 12/2/13 9:05 PM, Al Imusicmash wrote:
any plans to add an iOS7 theme to iUI?

Yes. The next version of iUI will have an iOS 7 theme available and it will likely be the default theme.

We created it at the iOSDevCamp hackathon along with preliminary AngularJS integration.

You can see a sample app here:
http://aftercaster.iui.cloudbees.net/ (Give it a minute to spin up, it's a free instance)

The source code is here:

https://github.com/msgilligan/AfterCaster

It uses iUI, AngularJS, node.js, bower.js and other goodies, too.

-- Sean

p.s. I would love to get some help with this stuff.  :)