Hy,

I'm making an 1 file webapp (different screens in 1 html file) with user
authentication.
I tried different type of scripts but all seem to lack to work flawless
with the iUI screen setup.
If i use a script with separate login files it screws up the backlink in
the topbar (displaying the login link in the first screen).
Another thing is that it uses a mysql database to store the userdata, thats
ok, but one of the goals of the webapp is to also make it usable when
offline (cache).
Has anyone any ideas on how to implement something like this (if possible
with working example)?

What i need to do is this:

- Making the login screen part of the index screen (load screen "login" if
not logged in, else display other content, or a script that can handle the
#_screenid tag)
- Using a cacheble database (secure so no flat file, maybe msqli?) so it
also works when site is cached/offline
- Letting users change there password
- If possible admin the users when logged in as admin, add users, delete
users, change user password.
- NO user registration

Curently i'm using this script: http://php-login-script.com/
It works but i have the backlink isue and the "stay logged in" doesen't
work (and is not going to work for offline usage), but it gives an idea of
what i'm trying to do here.

Any help, pointers, tutorials, scripts are welcome.