Looks great Remi. A few bugs on my BB10 but overall a great start.

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
From: remi.grum...@gmail.com
Sent: Wednesday, July 2, 2014 5:46 PM
To: iphonewebdev
Reply To: iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com
Subject: IOS7 theme for Emy

Hi list!

Just wanted to share with you guys my current progress with Emy's  iOS7 theme.

http://emy-library.org/emy/1.1/themes/ios7/test.html

It really is a work in progress yet pretty good looking, I still have the
dialog panel to do and fix the form toggle element.

Some feedback would be really appreciate!

Remi