Hey list!

I'm actually releasing Emy 1.1.

I'll sum up all major modifications between v1.0 & v1.1 in a later post but
quite a few things has been changed
(https://github.com/EmyLibrary/emy/commits/v1.1). Fear not, if you already have
an webapp powered by Emy (you should, it rocks! :) ), nothing should break with
this update.

This v1.1 brings some new cool kids in town:
- iOS 7/8 theme : http://emy-library.org/themes/5/ios7.html
- Blackberry 10 theme : http://emy-library.org/themes/6/bb10.html
- new Elements plugin : http://emy-library.org/extensions/6/elements.html
- new grid layout in the Extended Styles plugin :
http://emy-library.org/extensions/1/extended-styles.html (experimental)

Website has been updated too, mainly the documentation part (style
documentation still need to be updated) and plugins/themes.

If one of you have a few dozen minutes to spare (lunch break?) I would really
appreciate some feedback / bug tracking / 404 hunting / error & typo reports.

Thanks !
Remi