Från: "Remi Grumeau" <remi.grum...@gmail.com>
Skickat: ‎27.‎3.‎2019 13:44
Till: "iphonewebdev" <iphonewebdev@googlegroups.com>
Ämne: Re: NFC

Hi Rune,

NFC is a network protocol, EMY is a client side library. There is no such thing
as integrating EMY with NFC …

At best, you can connect an EMY app to a NFC reader via UDF / WebSocket.
A NFC reader connected to a ESP8866 could do that for cheap I guess.

But that’s pure Javascript, not really something related to a frontend UI
library.

Cheers,
Remi