Hi!

To my knowledge you only have the Geolocation API to get any information from:
https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/API/Geolocation_API

There are no properties to indicate what kind of position you receive, but you can request a position, and maybe use the returned accuracy to tell whether you have a GPS position or not.

/Mogens