Albert is correct. Infact the Calxeda OEM Lan parameters have been used for
years.
The are the same LAN parameters that can be used by the PICMG HPM.2 R1.0
(published July 2012) specification and are documented  in Table 3-11 HPM.2
LAN Configuration Parameters.
It use 12 LAN parameters to control LAN bridging and redundancy for LAN
interfaces.
In other words the HPM.2 and Calxeda conflict.
Hank Bruning