Ok. The migration has happened. The sources are now on GitHub, the web
links on SourceForge has been updated accordingly and the old repository
on SourceForge has been wiped except for README for everyone using it to
notice the change.

Please update your local repos for a new remote:

```
git remote add gh g...@github.com:/ipmitool/ipmitool.git
git remote remove origin
git remote rename gh origin
git branch --set-upstream-to=origin/master
```

Please do not use the old Tickets system on SourceForge, use GitHub
issues instead.

With best regards,
Alexander