Hi Lorenzo and David,

Thanks for taking time to discuss
draft-chakrabarti-nordmark-6man-efficient-nd with us.

We have incorporated your comments in the version 03:

1)      Clarify problem statement and clarify the basic part of the optimization

2)      Clarify that the registration supports multiple addresses (example:
privacy address)

3)      Talk to MSFT (Dave T.) and Apple (Stuart Cheshire) for their review

The following comment needs some more clarification:
1)      Think about supporting APs in mixed mode  network

Can you please clarify whether you would like to see an example case in the
usecase analysis section or you would like the co-authors to think about any
protocol implications in the optimized-ND behavior in case of mixed-mode AP.

I presume, it is the latter, however it'd be good if you can clarify the issues
you might be envisioning.

Thanks,
-Samita