Bonjour,

Tiens bientôt, à chaque fois que vous passerez devant un feu à Paris, vous
penserez à IPv6 ;-)

http://www.silverspringnet.com/article/silver-spring-networks-selected-for-smart-streetlight-and-traffic-signal-project-in-city-of-paris/#.UovyClOt7sI

"
Redwood City, CA – May 15, 2013 – Silver Spring Networks, Inc. (NYSE: SSNI), a
leading networking platform and solutions provider for smart energy networks,
today announced that it has been selected by Evesa for an advanced streetlight
and traffic signal management project in the City of Paris as the city seeks to
reduce its public lighting energy consumption by 30% over the next 10 years.
This is the first in a multi-step process that the “City of Lights” is
undertaking to manage a complex array of thousands of streetlights, streetlight
control boxes, traffic signal control boxes, and other elements of Paris’
public lighting and traffic control infrastructure.

“We’re honored to deploy our intelligent streetlights solution in such an
iconic and innovative city as Paris – their pioneering Smart City efforts are
poised to deliver even greater value to their citizens,” said Scott Lang,
Chairman, President and CEO of Silver Spring Networks. “Extending our proven
IPv6 platform to a diversity of Smart City solutions expands the value we
deliver, driving increased energy efficiency and improved safety for cities and
their citizens.”

Silver Spring provides a high-performance IPv6-based network that establishes a
communications foundation for a city’s assets regardless of distribution
topology.  Silver Spring is expanding the functionality of its smart
infrastructure platform to support Smart City solutions such as intelligent
street lighting, traffic signal control, and electric vehicle charging, among
others. For more information please see www.silverspringnet.com/solutions.
"

Mohsen.