1130   WISN   WI   Milwaukee.  At 1853 CDT
           16 Sept 07.  Decoded as WISN  HD.
           About 400 miles.

  720   WGN    IL   Chicago.  At 2057 CDT
            16 Sept 07.  Decoded as WGN.  About
            500 miles.

Currently WBBM 780 being ruined by WABC 770 hash.

Earlier  690 CINF being buried by WLW 700 hash.

710 has been a lost cause all evening with hash from 700 WLW and 720 WGN.

I won't be sending letters to any stations to report that their signal has
been trashed since I am in no ones service area.  And we have been told
previously that anyone outside stations local area does not matter.

Receiver:  HD100

Antenna:  75 foot longwire pointed kinda SW.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN