Have we become so politically correct now that we can't call a spade a
spade?  Of course there are stations that cheat.  And probably the easiest
ones to determine are the HSFB cheaters.  I'm not complaining about that.
I've managed to log a few new ones because of it.  I wish more stations
would cheat for a few nights.  Just long enough for me to log them.  A
cheater is a cheater.  The broadcasters and engineers have their own lists.
Why should we let a lurker from some other list determine what is said on
the DX lists?

If some of the cheaters did that in Las Vegas, they would be tossed out of
town.  Right after they had their fingers broke.

Fie.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN