I find it interesting that this is 15 year old technology.
I wonder what's in the works now?

Also in the same issue of the journal was an article detailing a
single chip radio IC for use in car radios. It was designed for
digital tuning, but also implemented circuitry for a digitally tuned
front end, including automatic peaking of the tuned RF stage! I wonder
what car radios use it?

Again, if you have any, umm,  questions about either of these
electronic, email-able articles, contact me off-list.

--
Mesa Mike
LA de NM