Don Kaskey wrote:

We are having our first real taste of spring today, with temps in the >mid/high 70s-no jacket weather.

Go ahead.  Rub it in.

Here in N.E. MN things were going along pretty well. By April 1 the winter's snows were beginning to melt. Temps were nearing 40 degrees. Then last week-end we got dumped on. 32 inches of wet, heavy snow. Even the road graders were having a tough time moving the stuff. Then last night another 14 inches. Tonight's temps are predicted to drop to 20 degrees F. The good news is temps should be nearing 45 by next Wed.

And to top everything off--the DX was rotten.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN