1330    WNTA    IL    Rockford.  1100 CST.  Slid in
           with TOH  I.D. then promptly disappeared.
           Never realized in 50+ years of DXing that I
           had never logged this one.  NEW

Our last above zero temp was Sunday.  The forecast is for the temp to go above
zero again on Friday.  Yesterday's --46 F over the hill away from Lake Superior
has some of the locals rather ornery.  Tonight's forecast of --35 F has them
feeling better.

There are 3 reasons for these low temps:

                                   I.  HAARP
                                   2.  Global warming.
                                   3.  McDonald's fries.

Paul LaFreniere