Paul,

One possibility is 960 CFAC Calgary. Another is 960 KMA which runs ESPN at night. Both should be readily hearable in your area.

Paul LaFreniere
Grand Marais, MN

Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 1:52 AM
Subject: [IRCA] ESPN Radio..

Ok, so this one may be hard to pin down, but I figured it'd be worth it to
give it a shot!

For the last 2 nights, I've had ESPN Radio somewhere around 950 to 970Khz on
TWO signals. The thing is.. one signal is ahead of the other by about 5,
almost. It almost sounds like a bad echo, but one station is in a break and
the other one isn't quite there yet.

Any ideas what I *might* be hearing?

Paul B. Walker, Jr.
Ord, NE (55 to 60 airmiles NW of Grand Island, Nebraska)
www.onairdj.com