From: d1028g...@aol.com
To: irca@hard-core-dx.com
Cc: richa...@perryisp.net
Sent: Tuesday, September 28, 2010 7:48:11 AM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TP's for 10/28/10

Hi Dennis,

The mystery station on 702 kHz also showed up here this morning, at a
fairly strong level (in splatter from both 700 and 710). The carrier was rough
and the frequency was higher than 702, as Chuck had advised me about the
North  Korean station. A few moments of obsolete music provided additional
evidence  that this was indeed KCBS, from North Korea.

73, Gary

 In a message dated 9/28/2010 7:08:42 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,