Seems like KOHI fixing their ground radials has really improve their signal,
daytime and at night.
In the past at night I could not hear KOHI signal. Now KOHI signal is about
S-9+10db.
The program X-zone plays most nights from 7:00 P.M. to 6:00 A.M. PST, The
KVRIin Blaine, WA
can be heard underneath KOHI.  Daytime coverage has really improved, KOHI can
be heard in Eastern
Vancouver now.  When I was in Eastern Vancouver the local Russian station was
not heard on 1710 kHz.

Best regards,

Dennis,
Salmon Creek, WA