Sounds like the Toledo Mud Hens on Fox Sports Radio WCWA (Toledo)

________________________________
 From: Robert Ross <va...@rogers.com>
To: IRCA AM List <irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2012 6:21 PM
Subject: [IRCA] ULR DX.....UNID Station on 1230 with Moorhens???
Football....sound Familiar to Anyone??

Hi Guys:

  Tonight at Sunset  (1740 EDT) I heard a UNID Station on 1230 Khz with either
a College or High School Football Game.

The 2 Teams were "The MOORHENS" and the "PANTHERS"....not positive about the
Panthers...but the Moorhens was definite.

I also thought I heard a Mention of "Waynesville???" or similar??

There are a Million teams called the Panthers......but I can't imagine there's
many called the "Moorhens"!!!

I have searched the web and come up Blank!!! I can't find any school that uses
the "Moorhen" as their Mascot or Team Name????

Does this sound familiar to anyone out there in Football Land??? Anyone ever
heard of the "Moorhens"???

Any help on this UNID appreciated.

The Signal seemed to be oriented SE/NW from me here in London, Ontario..........

73...ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA