--- Begin Message ---
I tried 1710 just before sunrise & nothing, yet 1610 further east was still in.
I noticed their website said the coverage of these transmitters was a shorter
distance than what a cell phone tower could provide, so 100mw possible. I don't
have outside antennas right now. 73, George S.,  MN

     On Sunday, September 27, 2015 7:07 PM, Tim Tromp <kilok...@gmail.com>