But I still wasn't able to run my rails app from IIS.

I modified my IronRuby.Rack version to have web.config etc in the public
folder but config.ru in the rackup folder. That's the way passenger does it
too and that makes absolute paths for images, stylesheets etc will work out
better.

But regardless of what I use the original code + the earlier sent patch. Or
the one that starts in public I get this error when it's trying to run a
rails app

http://gist.github.com/328343

<http://gist.github.com/328343>Any help/pointers you can give me would be
greatly appreciated