From: ironruby-core-boun...@rubyforge.org
[mailto:ironruby-core-boun...@rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Sheetal Amolik
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 9:20 PM
To: ironruby-core@rubyforge.org
Subject: [Ironruby-core] Connect to Sql server with Ironruby for windows phone 7

Hi,
I am developing a project for Windows Phone 7 using Ironruby.
However I am not able to add referencec for Database connectivity.
and even not able to add dll System.data.
When I include Syste.data dll in .rb file, I get exception as
"NotImplementedException" in my .xaml.cs page Please provide solution for this.
Regards,
Sheetal

Attachments:
http://www.ruby-forum.com/attachment/5881/DBConnectruby.rb