Well, I think I've made a little progress - hoping to attach a simple
function soon.

I am concerned about one thing though - we need to be able to call function
pointers, but I think that *Marshal.GetDelegateForFunctionPointer* only
supports the STD calling convention. Any thoughts on how we might support
cdecl?  Presently, it's not a blocking concern - so I'll cross that bridge
when the time comes...

Wayne: Sorry - I meant to send that to the mailing list, as opposed to
sending it directly to you.

-Charles