From: ironruby-core-boun...@rubyforge.org
[mailto:ironruby-core-boun...@rubyforge.org] On Behalf Of Andrei N.
Sent: Tuesday, December 20, 2011 1:11 AM
To: ironruby-core@rubyforge.org
Subject: Re: [Ironruby-core] WP7 limitations

Hi James!

System.Reflection.Emit is available in Mango, partially

http://blogs.telerik.com/blogs/posts/11-09-13/mango-and-system-reflection-emit-new-optimizations-in-radcontrols-for-windows-phone.aspx

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.reflection.emit.ilgenerator(VS.96).aspx

DynamicMethod, ILGenerator and OpCodes looks like they are fully supported.

What do you think?

Jurassic for example has made his way on WP7.