Hi Brandon,

Thanks, it works like a charm. I would love to know why, though :)

The working syntax was actually without the .dll extension: load_assembly
'SharedClasses'

If you're on Stack Overflow, feel free to reply to my answer (so you can
get the rep for it). If not, I will reply myself, so that it's forever
documented.

Cheers,

--Ashiq