On Fri, 26 Aug 2011, Lawrence Paulson wrote:

I took a look at some of these. HOL-Library fails in your own Cset.thy, where presumably you know what you are doing (particularly as this theory involves execution I should stay away from it). Similarly I'm not sure I'm the right person to fix HOL-Nominal or HOL-MicroJava. PG is very fragile just now, which makes working very tiresome.

In the past few days I have managed to overcome some serious performance bottle necks in Isabelle/jEdit (cf. changes leading up to 03a5ba7213cf from Tuesday this week).

This means one can now load full sessions like MicroJava into the Prover IDE, even on a two-core machine (say with 4 GB, but it also works with 2 GB to some extent). Minor omission: I still need to make the crude "Prover Session / Theory Status" overview panel more comprehensive.

So maintainance of old theory collections could become eanjoyable again, after unlearning some Escape-Meta-Alt-Control-Shift key sequences.

        Makarius