On 10/16/2011 10:06 PM, Alexander Krauss wrote:
On 10/16/2011 02:53 PM, Florian Haftmann wrote:
On lxbroy10, something is utterly wrong:

http://isabelle.in.tum.de/testboard/Isabelle/report/89d77033f6eb4dc196c199893871ae6d

Is anyone taking care for this?

Just tried to fix with Isabelle/efc2e2d80218.

In general, Lukas and Lars now also feel responsible for the mira installation at TUM, so in general there is no reason to panic :-)

We monitor the reports manually, and the functionality of the testing infrastructure (mira daemons) automatically by the chair's monitoring facility. But the Isabelle development testing infrastructure is not a running service for thousands or millions of users, hence our reaction time is moderate (within the next working day, and not within the next few minutes).

Unnoticed by others, we restart some daemons around once to twice a week to keep the testing infrastructure running.

Lukas