On 16.01.2012 11:47, Makarius wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2012, Lars Noschinski wrote:
On 13.01.2012 13:49, Lars Noschinski wrote:
lately, Isabelle/jEdit stopped working for me on my work laptop. The
Isabelle process is started (the usual startup phrase is displayed in
the log windows), but the status is displayed as "startup". In
particular, no parsing, syntax coloring or proof checking happens; the
polyml processes seem to be mostly idle. I bisected the problem down to
the following commit:

Please ignore this for now; if found an error in my test setup. Will
try again on monday.

OK, please keep me up to date about the situation.

Embarassingly, it seems that I always started jEdit with an out-of-date heap image and did not realize this my whole testing.

  -- Lars