On Wed, 15 May 2013, Andreas Lochbihler wrote:

In AFP/599ff65b85e2, Dmitriy dropped the session Containers-Benchmarks to avoid crashes in the build tool.

I still have this on my list to look again, if further Isabelle/Scala robustification is needed beyond the state in Isabelle/5fdca5bfc0b4.

The general attitude of Isabelle build is to "manage" Isabelle sessions reliably, but it requires some odd measures on the JVM side, and possibilities for break down will always remain (despite the old "timeout" and the new "process_output_limit".)

BTW, timeout was missing in thys/Containers/ROOT until AFP/0b521abc0487.

        Makarius