On 18/02/2014 14:45, Andreas Lochbihler wrote:
I am trying to push a changeset to Coinductive to the AFP, but I always
get the following error message:

   remote: abort: could not lock repository /hg/p/afp/code: Permission
denied
   abort: unexpected response: empty string

Until last week, hg push used to work well. Has anything changed?

Andreas

I don't use AFP but I think it's on SourceForge. I've been having similar problems committing to the Poly/ML SVN repository. Sometimes it works and sometimes I get permission errors. Apparently they are experiencing problems with their Allura platform. See http://sourceforge.net/blog/category/sitestatus/

David