The list of remaining uses of Proof General is shrinking dramatically every day. We can continue this a bit more during May, all referring to ongoing repository development.

During the month of June, I will be mostly on vacation. After that the convergence towards the release needs to start. There will be probably Isabelle2014-RC0 for the VSL/ITP event at Vienna in mid July, i.e. a release candidate *before* the usual fork to the release repository.

Starting with the RC versions for the release, I will pose the same question about remaining uses of Proof General on isabelle-users, so that everybody can participate.

I have just inspected some old sources by someone else with Isabelle/jEdit from Isabelle2012, which was really good and solid back then, but looks now old and crappy. It shows that Isabelle/jEdit has already a long history on its own, and it is hardly "new", but an established thing.

        Makarius