Mohd Radzi Ibrahim saw this story on BBC News Online and thought you
should see it.

** Message **
Assalamualaikum,

We are nothing compared to the creation of the universe. Even our time on earth
(in this world) is just split second - how insignificant it is! Harta yang kita
bina berpuluh tahun, will just be gone in split second if Allah wills! How
wasted will be our life.....

Subhanallah, semoga Allah merahmati kita dengan memberi kesedaran terhadap
realiti kehidupan dan kematian...

Ya ayyuhannas...
antumul fuqarau ilallahi...
wallahu hua l-ghaniyy ul-hameed...
in yasha' yuzhibkum wa waya'ti bikhalqin jadid...
wa ma zalika 'ala Llahi bi aziz....

Wassalam.

Radzi

** Experts weigh supervolcano risks **
Geologists have called for a task force to be set up to consider emergency
management in the event of a massive volcanic eruption.
< http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/science/nature/4326987.stm >

** BBC Daily E-mail **
Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want them, all
in one daily e-mail
< http://www.bbc.co.uk/dailyemail/ >

** Disclaimer **
The BBC is not responsible for the content of this
e-mail, and anything said in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect
the BBC's views.

If you don't wish to receive such mails in the future, please e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] making sure you include the following text: I do
not want to receive "E-mail a friend" mailings.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/WwRTUD/SOnJAA/i1hLAA/wpWolB/TM

///// MEDIA JIM: Memurnikan Tanggapan Umum Melalui Penyebaran Ilmu dan Maklumat

Nota: Kandungan mel ini tidak menggambarkan pendirian rasmi Pertubuhan
Jamaah Islah Malaysia (JIM) melainkan yang dinyatakan sedemikian.

Berminat menjadi ahli JIM? Sila isi borang keahlian "online" di:
http://www.jim.org.my/forms/borang_keahlian.htm

Langganan : Hantar E-mail kosong ke
            [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsub     : Hantar E-mail kosong ke