Dato' Hj. Mustafa Kamal b. Mohd Zaini (hp: +60192149345)President, AKSI CEPAT
TANGGAP (ACT) MALAYSIA
Ahli Majlis Perbandaran Kajang
www.actmalaysia.org

Laksanakan Qurban anda untuk mereka yang sangat memerlukan di Mindanao.
layari blog: http://qurbanact.blogspot.com

Subject: [Islamic-ebook] Slaughtering the Sacrifice is Better than Giving its
Price in Charity

In the name of Allah, the Most-Merciful, the All-Compassionate

"May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be Upon You"

Praise be to Allaah, we seek His help and His forgiveness. We seek refuge with
Allaah from the evil of our own souls and from our bad deeds. Whomsoever Allaah
guides will never be led astray, and whomsoever Allaah leaves astray, no one
can guide. I bear witness that there is no god but Allaah, and I bear witness
that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger.

Bismillah Walhamdulillah Was Salaatu Was Salaam 'ala Rasulillah
As-Salaam Alaikum Wa-Rahmatullahi Wa-Barakatuhu

Slaughtering the Sacrifice is Better than Giving its Price in Charity

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:
Slaughtering the sacrifice is better than giving its price in charity, because
that was what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and the
Muslims with him did. And because the sacrifice is one of the ritual of Islam;
if the people turn away from it and give charity instead, that symbol will die
out.

If giving the price of the sacrifice in charity was better than slaughtering
the sacrifice, the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) would
have explained that to his ummah in word and deed, because he did not omit to
explain anything that was good for the ummah. Indeed, if giving charity was
equal to offering the sacrifice he would have explained that too, because it is
easier than going to the trouble of offering the sacrifice. The Prophet (peace
and blessings of Allaah be upon him) never failed to point out the easier
option to his ummah when it was equal to the more difficult option. There was a
famine during the lifetime of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be
upon him) and he said, “Whoever among you offers a sacrifice should not keep
any of it in his house for more than three days.”

The following year, they said, “O Messenger of Allaah, should we do what we did
last year?” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Eat
and feed the poor and store some, for last year the people were having a hard
time and I wanted you to help them.” Agreed upon.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said: Sacrifice when prescribed is
better than giving its price in charity. He said, Hence even if you give many
times more the value of the sacrifice for tamattu and qiraan, it will never
take its place, and the same applies to udhiyah.

 Permission is granted to circulate among private individuals and groups, to
post on Internet sites and to publish in full text and subject title in
not-for-profit publications.

http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/LoveIslam_ LiveIslam/
What Seperates our Group from the rest ?
Only Authentic Information about Islam is passed backed by Quran or Hadith's.
_

Kirim email ke