salaam,

arabs? don't you mean muslims? did you mean oppressed people?  also,
what i feel ashamed of is how this has become suddenly an "arab" issue
(who are not all muslims and some of whom are jews and christians) now
that "arabs" have finally, in a small way, learned how it feels to be
black and/or native in north amerikkka (or simply palestinian who all
are not "arabs" or pale skinned) yet still approach the subject as if
those who are not "arab" deserved their lot in life. meanwhile, they
"arabs" (and light skinned "arabs" -- middle -class light skinned arabs)
show shock and disgust that "arabs" not even muslims b.u.t. "arabs" are
treated like niggers and chugs (natives) -- the ghetto stereotypical
underclass and white trash.

so what is an "arab"? we are told now, for "rally round the flag boy"
reasons, that an "arab" is someone who speaks arabic? well, there are
jews and christians who speak arabic. arabic is a language. so you mean
to tell me that the terrorism and abuse of peoples by the state is
because of language? not even the f.l.q. would buy that one-- culture
still played a big role their campaign.

palestinians are not all pale skinned arabs. there are black muslims in
palestine and muslims of all persuasions there and around the world.
this wicked abusive affair of oppression and injustice is an oppression
of muslims and an attack on what is viewed as the concept of islam not
the "arab" coopting for victim status and competing in the three ringed
camps of jewish or gay or feminazi holocaust horrors stories for props
and investment purposes and movie of the week.

did you/we even care about the murder of Rudwan Khalil Abubaker (black
and muslim)? (lawyer for the abubaker family, phil rankin, can be
reached at:
604-682 -3621) does his life matter because he is not a pale skinned
"arab" or "arab" at all? or maybe we was; he might have spoken arabic --
if so now can we all care... as muslims?

blacks have always stood up for those who oppress others and have paid
dearly the price while the same courtesy has not been returned by those
who they often assisted -- after all who profited off the diamond trade
and apartheid -- not only pale skin so called jews.

i am sorry that you finally have caught on that  your friends (and by
these "friends" i do not mean jews but the white middle-class and rich
establishment), who were/are the enemies of the oppressed, are not your
friends -- never were.

this is called the montreal "muslim" news? b..u.t. all we seem to be
concerned with are "arab" issues (around the world) and sunni "arab"
issues as the rest of the muslim world are attacked, murdered, harassed,
demoralized and destroyed.   "arab" does not equal muslim, my bruhs and
sistas.

if this is about arabs (and hating jews) then not too many people will
care because of it's to the obvious exclusion of those in suffering
along side them from natives to blacks to pakistani and poor whites; our
chinese, japanese, white, aboriginal, black and latino muslims who stand
brave and are harassed beyond tolerance.  however, if this is about
solidarity and the "arab" community finally empathizing with those who
they have stepped over in the past for profit and this is about the
palestinians who they hide behind for victimhood props (yet do so very
likkle to assist) then there will be a show of force and resistance.

as muslims and not "arabs" we are told that everything has it's
purpose/measuring out and so maybe this was an example, this overt
western oppression of  muslims (some of whom are) "arabs" for us all to
stop neglecting each other and working with each ones'
enemies/opressors, in order to advance ourselves, and to overstand the
struggle of those whose backs are whipped raw by the taskmasters of the
westernglobal hegemony.

let us not make this terrible period in history into what the holocaust
has become -- a commercial networking scheme for european and eastern
european white so called jews at the exclusion of all those who suffered
and still suffer at the hands of maniacs and greed merchants of the
western world.

do the knowledge

khoda hafez

Montreal Muslim News wrote:

>Remembrance and Arabs
>
>by Yasmine Fahim   - [EMAIL PROTECTED] (January 31, 2005)
>
>I have written and deleted, rewritten and re-deleted, many times over my own
>communities for refusing to attend the Holocaust remembrance, or outright
>obfuscation at the boycott. I have not been able until today to put down my
>thoughts without sounding, in Western terms, "racist, prejudiced, or
>anti-Semitic." But today, I no longer can refrain from writing down my honest
>thoughts: in no way can we, Arabs, in all honesty and sense of integrity, take
>part in the remembrance of a shameful historical event which has given Israel,
>and its supporters, too many excuses to treat Palestinians, and Arabs as well,
>in just as horrifying ways.
>
>FULL ARTICLE AT: http://www.montrealmuslimnews.net/raa.htm
>
>Listen to Caravan, produced by Samaa Elibyari, every Wednesday from 2-3PM:
>http://www.montrealmuslimnews.net/caravan.htm

___\
Stay Strong\
\
 "Be a friend to the oppressed and an enemy to the oppressor" \
--Imam Ali Ibn Abu Talib (as)\
\
"This mathematical rhythmatical mechanism enhances my wisdom\
of Islam, keeps me calm from doing you harm, when I attack, it's Vietnam"\
--HellRazah\
\
"It's not too good to stay in a white man's country too long"\
--Mutabartuka\
\
"As for we who have decided to break the back of colonialism, \
our historic mission is to sanction all revolts, all desperate \
actions, all those abortive attempts drowned in rivers of blood."\
 - Frantz Fanon\
\
"Everyday is Ashura and every land is Kerbala"\
-Imam Ja'far Sadiq\
\
http://www.sleepybrain.net/vanilla.html\
\
http://www.world-crisis.com/analysis_comments/766_0_15_0_C/ \
\
http://ilovepoetry.com/search.asp?keywords=braithwaite&orderBy=date\
\
http://www.lowliferecords.co.uk/\
\
}

Would you Help a Child in need?
It is easier than you think.
Click Here to meet a Child you can help.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/O2aXmA/I_qJAA/i1hLAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links