The Messengers & Scriptures from God

The guidance from God comes through the apostles or messengers, and they bringwith them the scripture from God:

'We sent before time Our apostles with clear signs and sent down with them the book and the balance (of right and wrong) that men may stand forth in justice ...' (Al-Qur'an 57:25).

The basic message of all prophets from God, and hence of all scriptures they brought, is one and the same message from God to man:'

'And verily We have raised in every nation a messenger, (proclaiming): Serve Allah and shun false gods ...' (Al-Qur'an 16:36).

Continue....
www.masmn.org

Islam Is Universal
(For Islam Learners & New Muslim Reverts)
Subscribe at Yahoo    Subscribe at MSN

Do you Yahoo!?

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
click here