Wa aleikum as-salaam.

The reasons for her post are indeed best known to hanisha, and the
following facts are indisputable:

a. Her yahoo profile shows links to her websites.

-

b. The first link leads to her website, chantu.com.

-

c. Hanisha's website contains the following "revealed text" from a
false prophet:

:: Islam :: ISLAM - ETHICS AND OBSERVANCES ::
http://www.chantu.com/myportal/index.php?module==Static_Docs&type==user&func==view&f==islam_ethics_duties_and_observance.html
4. Belief in the prophets who are men receiving direct inspiration
from God and entrusted with a heavenly message. There have been
thousands of them, of every period, race and tongue and they must all
be equally recognized. Mohammad, peace and blessings of God be on him,
is called the seal of the prophets because he brought and ratified the
final law, but other apostles can still come under his aegis as
warners and reformers.
[scroll to bottom of page to see this]:
(This is a revealed text, received on 19 August 2003 to MUNIR AHMAD AZIM)

http://www.chantu.com/myportal/index.php?module==Static_Docs&type==user&func==view&f==islam_ethics_duties_and_observance.html

-

d. On another website the above named phony recipient of a "revealed
text" Munir Ahmad Azim describes himself as "Amir-ul-Mou'minìn"
(Commander of the Faithful) and lies that "A spiritual and intimate
linkage with him [Rasulullah S.A.W.] can elevate an "ummati" (a
follower) to the exalted status of a prophet."

As Munir doubtless conceives of himself, having a "revealed text"
"received" by him on 19 August 2003 that is posted on Hanisha's website!

Note the tissue of lies that follows:

Monday, May 09, 2005
MUHAMMAD - THE HOLDER OF THE SEAL
by Hazrat Amir-ul-Mou'minìn, Muhyi-id-Din
Munir Ahmad Azim
http://laeeqdesigns.blogspot.com/2005_05_01_laeeqdesigns_archive.html

God appointed the Holy Prophet Muhammad (p.b.u.h)* the Holder of the
Seal. This degree of excellence was barred to all other Prophets since
the beginning of time. One, who meticulously follows his footsteps,
can be awarded the attributes of Prophethood. But the Holy Prophet
(p.b.u.h) is gifted with much more than this. A spiritual and intimate
linkage with him can elevate an "ummati" (a follower) to the exalted
status of a prophet. The perfect man, to whom the Holy Qur'an was
revealed, was not limited in his vision nor was there any deficiency
in his sympathy in the sharing of sorrows. Both from the point of view
of time and space, his soul was charged with perfect sympathy for
human beings. He was, therefore, bestowed a full share of the
manifestation of nature and he was made 'Khatamal Anbia' (seal of
prophets), meaning not that no one would henceforth receive any
spiritual grace from him, but that he possessed the seal of
prophethood and that without the attestation of that Seal; No grace
could reach anyone and that for his people, the door of converse with
the Divine would never be closed. Beside him, there was no prophet who
possessed the Seal. It is only through this seal that a prophethood
can now be bestowed for which it is a condition that the recipient
must be a follower of the Holy Prophet (p.b.u.h).

His (the Holy Prophet's ) high courage and sympathy did not wish to
leave his people in a condition of inferior status and bar to them the
door of revelation, which is the root of all Spiritual and temporal
understanding. Yet in order to preserve the sign of the closing of all
(previous) prophethood, the grace of revelation was reserved as a rank
for his followers only. It was in this sense that the Holy Prophet
(p.b.u.h) had been appointed as 'Khatamal-Anbia'.

God does not create another God like Himself because His Attribute of
Unity and of being peerless, is eternal and it prevents Him from doing
so. But He does create a sample of His peerless Being by investing in
one of His creation a reflection of His Attributes. This process
started with the beginning of the world and would continue till the
ultimate cloud of dust, the final frozen wasteland emerges and puts an
end to all that is animate in the universe. The lineage of prophethood
can, therefore, never lapse nor can its true profile ever change. This
has been the divine intent so far and this is His purpose for which
mankind was created. The institution of prophethood is eternal and its
denial is delusive sophistry.

The Muslim nations of the world with all their oil wealth, manpower
and immense resources, stood like beggars at the door of the others
lords for seeking crumbs of favour from here and there.

"O, our Muslim brothers; Spare a glance of sympathy. For the sake of
Muhammad (p.b.u.h), the chosen one, the best of the creation, if
nothing else."

*p.b.u.h : Peace be upon him

http://laeeqdesigns.blogspot.com/2005_05_01_laeeqdesigns_archive.html

-

CONCLUSION: Hanisha is a believer in a false prophet and cannot be
regarded as a Muslim. And her views on what should or should not be
posted here are completely irrelevant.

--- In islamcity@yahoogroups.com, Alan Border wrote:
> Assalamu Alaikum
>

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> JazakAllahair to Alan Border for his informative post on Qadianis.
>
> A person who is obviously a qadiani missionary posted a tissue of lies
>

> My Reply
>
> In fact, I was taken aback by the post of Hanisha. I was only trying
to pass the information on Qadianis to the members of the group as an
education process. Maybe she thought otherwise for reasons best known
to her.

> AB
>

> "For to us will be their return; then it will be for us to call them
to account." (Holy Quran 88:25-26)

> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:JazakAllahair to Alan Border for
his informative post on Qadianis.

> A person who is obviously a qadiani missionary posted a tissue of lies
>
> A response to those lies is in order and here it is:
>
> Qadiani: "These messages on sects are just a waste of time."
>
> A. Qadianism (Ahmadiya) is not a "sect". It is a religion that
> believes in a false "prophet" and is fully outside Islam, just like
> Bahais and other cultists.
>
> Qadiani: "Instead creating hate and confusion among the Muslims,
> please send nice instructive, constructive stuffs to bring the ummah
> together or to increase our knowledge."
>
> A. Exposing the frauds like Mirza Ghulam helps bring the Ummah
> together and increases our knowledge.
>
> Qadiani: "And worst, all the infos r fake."
>
> A. To the contrary, all the info that Alan Border is true.
>
> And you can find MUCH MORE at the following AUTHENTIC Muslim sites:
>
> http://www.irshad.org/info_q.php
>
> http://alhafeez.org/rashid/
>
> Qadiani: "Am really bored reading same and same message all the time."
>
> A. Then return to your masters and inform them that your effort to
> penetrate Muslim groups at Yahoo with the object of gaining support
> for the notion of qadianis as being a "sect" in Islam has ended in the
> usual failure.
>
> -
>
> --- In islamcity@yahoogroups.com, "Hanisha" wrote:
> > Salaamz
> >
> > Am really bored reading same and same message all the time. And
> worst, all the infos r fake. Instead creating hate and confusion among
> the Muslims, please send nice instructive, constructive stuffs to
> bring the ummah together or to increase our knowledge. These messages
> on sects are just a waste of time.
> >
> > Wassalam
> > Hanisha

Quran-41:33)

> >   The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By
> Allah, if Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than
> the best types of camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]
> >
> >   The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said,
> "Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of
> the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being
> lessened at all."
> >   [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn
Maajah]

> >   All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and
> do not in any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless
> sanctioned or approved otherwise.
> >
> >   If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to
> get a daily digest of emails by logging-on to
> http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your mail delivery settings or
> email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the title
> "change to daily digest".

> >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >
> >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
> Service.

> {Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam)
with wisdom (i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair
preaching, and argue with them in a way that is better. Truly, your
Lord knows best who has gone astray from His Path, and He is the Best
Aware of those who are guided.}
> (Holy Quran-16:125)
>
> {And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah
(believes in His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His
Order), and] invites (men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does
righteous deeds, and says: "I am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

> The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By
Allah, if Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than
the best types of camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

> The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said,
"Whoever calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of
the one who follows him, without the reward of either of them being
lessened at all."
> [Muslim, Ahmad, Aboo Daawood, an-Nasaa'ee, at-Tirmidhee, Ibn Maajah]

> All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and
do not in any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless
sanctioned or approved otherwise.

> If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to
get a daily digest of emails by logging-on to
http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your mail delivery settings or
email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the title
"change to daily digest".

> Converts to islam Prophet muhammad Holy quran

>  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Service.

> ---------------------------------
>

> ---------------------------------
> Yahoo! Sports
>  Rekindle the Rivalries. Sign up for Fantasy Football

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.}
(Holy Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links