Chapter 6 - Al-Anaam(The cattle) - 165 verses - Makkah

In The Name Of ALLAH, The Most Beneficent, The Most Merciful

151 - Say (O Muhammad SAW): "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited you from: Join not anything in worship with Him; be good and dutiful to your parents; kill not your children because of poverty - We provide sustenance for you and for them; come not near to Al-Fawahish (shameful sins, illegal sexual intercourse, etc.) whether committed openly or
secretly, and kill not anyone whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause (according to Islamic law). This He has commanded you that you may understand.

152 - "And come not near to the orphans property, except to improve it, until he (or she)
attains the age of full strength; and give full measure and full weight with justice. We burden not any person, but that which he can bear. And whenever you give your word (i.e. judge between men or give evidence, etc.), say the truth even if a near relative is concerned, and fulfill the Covenant of Allah, This He commands you, that you may remember.

153 - "And verily, this (i.e. Allahs Commandments mentioned in the above two Verses 151 and
152) is my Straight Path, so follow it, and follow not (other) paths, for they will separate you away from His Path. This He has ordained for you that you may become Al-Muttaqoon (the pious - see V.2:2)."

http://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=6&translator=5