FBI SAYS BIBLE CULT PLANNED TO BLOW UP SEARS TOWER

Assalamu aleikum.

"Moderate" and "liberal" so-called Muslims often wonder why Islam does
not accommodate their falsehoods. Here is the classic example why,
reconstructed from the article below:

-
Brother Cory, as the black man with dreadlocks called himself, said he
belonged to "Seas of David". "We study and believe in the word of God.
This is a place where we worship ... We study Allah and the worship of
the regular Bible ... We have soldiers in Chicago ... We train through
the Bible ... not only physical but mentally ... we're worshipers of
this temple here. And we allow certain people to come and join our
prayer."
-

And now genuine Muslims struggling under the dajjal Bush regime are
targeted to take the hit for what some Christian cultists masquerading
as Muslim wannabes were plotting.

SubhanAllah! Those "regular Bible" study temple bozos have more in
common with Freemasonry's Shriners than they do with Islam. Let the
FBI investigate the Shriners instead of the Muslims. And let the media
stir up the populace against the Shriners, not the Muslims. Who knows
what face actually lurks behind the clown's mask?

The article below is also instructive as to FBI tactics of
infiltration. Actual Muslim groups and organizations need always to
identify and weed out the agents so that they cannot misuse
discussions to construct a conspiracy where none exists.

---

FBI arrests seven in apparent plot on Chicago Sears Tower
AFP
Friday June 23, 2006
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/060623/1/41ogn.html

-
photo:
FBI arrests seven in apparent plot on Chicago Sears Tower
AFP  Photo
http://sg.news.yahoo.com/060623/1/41ogni.html
-

The US Justice Department was expected to provide details of an
alleged plot to attack the Chicago Sears Tower skyscraper, in which at
least seven people were arrested in Miami.

The arrests on Thursday by the FBI together with federal, state and
local authorities were "part of an ongoing investigation into a
terrorist-related matter," the US attorney's office in Miami said in a
statement.

Media reports citing unnamed officials said seven people -- five US
citizens and two foreigners, including a Haitian -- were arrested for
plotting to attack the 110-story, 442-meter (1,450-foot) Sears Tower,
the world's third tallest building, as well as other buildings in Miami.

Another person was arrested in Atlanta, Georgia, as well, according to
television reports.

ABC television said the group had been infiltrated by a Federal Bureau
of Investigation agent posing as an Islamic radical.

"The individuals arrested posed no immediate threat to our community,"
the US attorney statement said.

FBI director Robert Mueller told CNN television Thursday that
operations were still under way.

"I can tell you that we do have an ongoing operation in Miami. We are
conducting a number of arrests and searches, and we'll have more about
that when the operation is concluded, probably (Friday) morning,"
Mueller said.

"Because it's an ongoing operation, I really can't get into details.
But whenever we undertake an operation like this, we would not do it
without the approval of a judge. We've got search warrants and arrest
warrants and the like," Mueller said.

The Justice Department was planning to announce details of the plot at
a news conference later Friday.

Law enforcement officials quoted Friday by The Washington Post said
the plotting was in its early states and that no weapons or explosives
had been seized as of late Thursday from the searched locations.

The arrests took place in Liberty City, a poor neighborhood north of
Miami, according to local and national media.

Residents said that the men who were arrested appeared to be part of a
cult of at least a dozen people, sleeping in a warehouse, dressing in
military-like clothing and doing exercises.

CNN late Wednesday interviewed a member of the organization in Liberty
City.

Brother Cory, as the black man with dreadlocks called himself, said he
belonged to "Seas of David," repeatedly denying it was a terrorist
group or that it had any ties to Al-Qaeda.

"We are not terrorists. ... We study and believe in the word of God.
This is a place where we worship," Cory said.

He refused to provide the names of those arrested, insisting his group
was a religious organization: "We study Allah and the worship of the
regular Bible."

He said the group was trying to raise bail money for the Haitian
member who was arrested.

Cory also said his group had connections in Chicago. "We have soldiers
in Chicago," he said, clarifying that by soldier he meant: "We train
through the Bible ... not only physical but mentally."

Asked if it was true that a member of his group had pledged allegiance
to Al-Qaeda, Cory said "No, sir. Right now the only thing I can tell
you is that we're worshipers of this temple here. And we allow certain
people to come and join our prayer."

Southern Florida has previous links to terrorism: several of those who
took part in the September 11, 2001, attacks lived and took flying
lessons in the region before carrying out their plot to hijack planes
and fly them into New York's World Trade Center and the Pentagon in
Washington.

The arrests came as Miami authorities expected more than 100,000
people to flock into the streets Friday afternoon to celebrate the
victory of the Miami Heat in the National Basketball Association
championship two days earlier.

"Law enforcement have things under control, go and enjoy the parade,"
declared Miami Mayor Carlos Alvarez.

http://sg.news.yahoo.com/060623/1/41ogn.html

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/TXWolB/TM

{Invite (mankind, O Muhammad ) to the Way of your Lord (i.e. Islam) with wisdom
(i.e. with the Divine Inspiration and the Qur'an) and fair preaching, and argue
with them in a way that is better. Truly, your Lord knows best who has gone
astray from His Path, and He is the Best Aware of those who are guided.} (Holy
Quran-16:125)

{And who is better in speech than he who [says: "My Lord is Allah (believes in
His Oneness)," and then stands straight (acts upon His Order), and] invites
(men) to Allah's (Islamic Monotheism), and does righteous deeds, and says: "I
am one of the Muslims."} (Holy Quran-41:33)

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: "By Allah, if
Allah guides one person by you, it is better for you than the best types of
camels." [al-Bukhaaree, Muslim]

The prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him)  also said, "Whoever
calls to guidance will have a reward similar to the reward of the one who
follows him, without the reward of either of them being lessened at all."

Recommended:
http://www.islamonline.net
http://www.islam-guide.com
http://www.prophetmuhammadforall.org

All views expressed herein belong to the individuals concerned and do not in
any way reflect the official views of IslamCity unless sanctioned or approved
otherwise.

If your mailbox clogged with mails from IslamCity, you may wish to get a daily
digest of emails by logging-on to http://www.yahoogroups.com to change your
mail delivery settings or email the moderators at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with the
title "change to daily digest".
Yahoo! Groups Links