As Salaamu Alaikum,

Urgent Alert!

There is an elderly Muslim woman who appears to have a  mental health problem
wondering the streets of Atlanta.  She says she is  from Atlanta and has been
living in California for many years.  She knows  some people here however
when people try to assist her she does  not cooperate.  She appears to be
harmless however very lost and very  confused.  She is in danger of being hurt
on the
street if we can not  intervene quickly.  Right now everyone's hands are tied
due to new laws  about people who are in this situation however if they can
say no can not  be forced to accept treatment.

If you are missing an elderly female relative or you have an  elderly female
relative in a Nursing Home or other type of residential facility  please check
to see if they are in that facility at this time.

Unfortunately we have had this happen before and when we put  out an alert
the relatives were able to come here to Atlanta and assist  their relative.

May Allah continue to keep her safe.

You can call Hadayai Majeed at (404) 366-6610 or Masjid Al Mu  minun at (404)
586-9562.

I will release her name when I speak with someone who can  prove to me that
they know her and really want to assist with her  care.

Please forward.

ma salaam