Al Quds Day "Silence is crime to Humanity"
Posted by:      "AliWalayHaqparast ever"             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
                                aliwalayhaqparast
  Thu Oct 4, 2007 10:25 pm        (PST)

 Al-Quds day

 About a million message and e-mail have to be sent to newspaper and mass media
around the world to highlight the occupation of Palestine.

  “Why go to marches when they change nothing, why write letter when no body
reads them?

 I do because when Imam Mahdi comes I can say I tried to inform Muslim Ummah of
the atrocities of the Zionist regime in Palestine. Remember the success is with
Allah Subhana Watala – not with me or with you. But I discharge by
responsibility and I stand every night in front of Allah and say Ya Allah today
I thought about my oppressed brothers and sisters in Palestine.

  The last Friday of Ramadan  is marked around the world as Yaum al Quds.

 Imam Khomeini began this tradition shortly after the Islamic Revolution in
Iran, as an annual affirmation of the Ummah’s solidarity with Muslims of
Palestine in their struggle for the liberation of al-Quds. Ramadan is the month
of struggle (Jehad) and it was in Ramadan that Muslims fought their first
battle, Badr, culminating in a resounding victory. It was also in Ramadan that
Makkah was liberated from the clutches of idol worshipers (Mushrikeen) . It was
therefore highly appropriate that Imam Khomeini should place the symbol of the
struggle for liberation of Palestine and al Quds (Jerusalem). Imam Khomeini
said “I invite Muslims all over the globe to consecrate the last Friday of the
Holy month of Ramadan as “Quds Day” and to proclaim the international
solidarity of Muslims in support of the legitimate rights of the Muslims of
Palestine” (Ramadan/ 1399 AH/Aug 1979). Imam Khomeini did not appeal to the
Palestinians to rise up on the basis of Arab or Palestinian
 nationalism; nor did he call the regimes in the Muslim world to liberate
al-Quds. Imam Khomeini located the struggle of Muslim masses in the very roots
of Islam, in the month of Ramadan when Muslims worldwide fast together from
sunrise to sunset. Ramadan is also significant as the month of the Quran. It
was in this month that the first verses of Quran were revealed to the noble
messenger of God (Allah) in the cave of Hira. Since Yaum al-Quds was first
proclaimed, Muslims worldwide have observed this day, drawing attention to the
sacrilege of Zionist and desecration of Islam’s third holiest Mosque, as well
as their continued occupation of Palestine and their repression of the
Palestinian people. For last twenty-seven years last Friday is marked around
the world as Yam al-Quds with processions and speeches reminding Muslim Ummah
(communities) about the plight of Masjid al-Aqsa and the land of Palestine.
Wake up oh! Muslim Ummah. We as Muslims cannot afford to be unaware of
 the continuing threat to the city of al-Quds and the Mosque itself. The major
strategy of Christian Zionist and Zionist State against the Mosque has been to
undermine it by opening tunnels running below it in the name of archaeology and
science. Opening tunnels is having the effect of weakening the structure of the
Mosque. There is now serious concern about the Mosque’s structural integrity.
The tunnels could be used to plant bombs which could destroy the Mosque, and
which the Zionist state could blame on individual zealot.

 Al-Quds (Jerusalem) lies at the heart of Islam and Islamic movement. Mosque of
Al-Aqsa was the first direction of prayers (Qibla) before changed to Mecca
during the first year of the Hijra (migration). It is also significant because
it was from Masjid al-Aqsa that the Prophet went on to heaven (Mi’raj). Hence,
by observing the day of al-Quds, Muslims not only begin to fulfill a political
obligation, they also acknowledge a religious obligation. The protection of
Islam’s third holiest place is a duty that is incumbent upon Muslims. As long
as al-Quds remain occupied, his duty remains unfulfilled, and mobilizing the
Muslim Ummah towards this objective becomes a religious obligation. However,
Ben Gurion once referred to the Arab states as “Israel’s first line of
defense”. The implication is clear; the Arab states are not enemies of Zionist
state, they will not fight for the sake of Lebanon, nor Gaza or west Bank not
even for the sake of al-Quds. They will not use oil and
 their foreign exchange as weapon. They won’t allow people to demonstrate in
the streets or during Haj. They want even allow resistance group in Palestine
to arm or provide funds. To reach Palestine we must first reclaim the holy land
surrounding Palestine. The Arab States, Israel’s first line of defense, must be
claimed before Al Quds could be liberated.

 There is no power anywhere in the world capable of extinguishing the
aspirations of the Palestinians – or indeed those of the Muslims of the world
as whole – to achieve freedom for Palestine. Peace can never be achieved on the
basis of the subjugation of the entire people. The question of Jerusalem is the
core issue of a peace settlement. A lasting settlement in Palestine has to
include a complete withdrawal from all occupied territories including Jerusalem
(Al Quds), the acknowledgement of the right of return for the Palestinians who
were forced to leave their land since 1948, adequate compensation for the
losses of the land and property. Building of settlements and confiscation of
Palestinian land has to be stopped immediately and all existing settlements
have to be evacuated. These are not unjustified or unreasonable demand but
necessary requirement for peace that is clearly derived from United Nations
resolutions and general principles of international law.

  The message of al-Quds day should be loud, clear and eloquent with
well-chosen slogan such as below

  “Zionist spokesmen do not represent world Jewry”
  “Stop the Zionist massacre and persecution of Palestinians”
  “Give back to the Palestinians their land, homes and property”
  “End of Zionism = End of War of Terror”
  “Al-Quds day is the day for the weak and oppressed people”

  “Yamul Quds – the day for restoring peace and justice to Palestine”

  “Jews true to their faith will never recognize Zionist occupation in Holly
Land
   This prayer is powerful, and prayer is one of the best gifts we receive.
 There is no cost but a lot of rewards. Let's continue to pray for one another.
 Almighty Allah, please aceept our fastings, namaaz, and duas during this
auspicious month of Ramadan. Please shower your choicest mercies, peace,
blessings, protection, forgivness, on all believing men, women, children, and
all brothers and Sisters in Islam, those who are alive and those who are dead
  May Allah Give us the strength & patience to fast during the whole month of
Ramadan.
 Accept all our fasts in this holy month.
 Give us the opportunity to worship in the night of Qadr & accept our
worshipping
 Help us to continue all the good deeds we do in this holy month.
 (AMEEN)
 We pray to Allah (s.w.t.) to accept our supplications during this Holy Month
and grant us Tawfiq to serve Him and to forgive us for our shortcomings.
 Pray for others: Whoever prays for others pleases the Almighty greatly. A
Hadith of Imam Muhammad al-Baqir (a) says: Nothing is more swiftly answered
than a Dua recited for others. According to the Holy Prophet(s), the Dua of a
believer for other believers is returned to him as many times as the number of
believing men and women from the beginning of creation to the Day of Judgement.

 Please make dua for each other and muslims around the world JazakAllah

  Remember us in your Duas and pray for all our Marhumins

  Sweet Shenu

Muslims "must" unite all over the World
and pray for the appearance of al Mahdi (r.a.) the Saviour of mankind
the descendent of Prophet Muhammed s.a.w.

Ask a question on any topic and get answers from real people. Go to Yahoo!
Answers.