By Naqshbandi Sheikh Amanoullah

  salam,

I am thanking god for giving to me the opportunity to visit the sacred earth of
India witch give to his visitor so much inspiration and I am thanking the
organizer of Oneness Festival for their good and generous initiative.

It is impossible to forget that Hinduism is the first religion of humanity as
Islam is the last one with his most important community in India.

I would to say to my Muslim brother: - respect your mother.
Look at the saying of the famous Sufi master Sheikh Abdel Qader el Jili about
one sentence of the Coran: ?inna haza la fi suhufi al awla suhuf ibrahim wa
mussa?.
This (all thoughts comes from the Coran) was given in the book of Abraham and
Moses.
The Sheikh was giving this comment: ?the book of Abraham? means the Veda.

Yes, Muslim and Hindu have the same God through different names as the light
appear through different colours. Its one of the biggest pity when someone call
his lord saying I love you so much O my Lord, help me?.and the Lord is coming
to speak to his servant but this latest give to him his back because he don?t
recognize him. Your beloved is coming to you through such name, such,
?tajjali?, God appearing, and you don?t open your door, and you don?t recognize
him.

For the Muslim sometime the God presence come through his Majesty witch inspire
respect as: AL JALAL and this is also for Hindu the SHIVA Presence?an other
time He is coming through his name AL JAMAL, the beauty of God witch inspire
the love and this is for Indu ?VISHNU Presence?.

The Muslim are running in their life as in the pilgrim in Mekka between the two
rocks called safa and ma?wa representation of AL JALAL wa AL JAMAL they try to
rich the balance between them though the name AL KAMAL the Perfection, as
Brahma for Indian people.

Meanwhile as the pilgrim, the hajj, is representing the spiritual way of life,
the last goal of this pilgrim is to be at the ?ARAFAT STATION ? at the good
time. No special obligation, no ritual, nothing to do, just be here at the good
time.

The meaning of that is that in the life also after running we have to
understand that it is enough to be at the good place at the good instant
without any things other, to be just here and now.

Such way is the same for the way of Enlightenment in the Hindu tradition: be
free from action, from society, from yourself, just be here and now, with no
other intention. In the 12 century the famous Sufi master Ibn Arabi was already
saying that people are organized their own limit with their knowledge: we are
creating a God according to our understanding.

He was saying that the word ?aqida? the knowledge, have the same arabic roots
than ?uqd? ?noodle. ?We have to go from the conditioned true to the real
unconditioned true that you can find only by the real spiritual experience.?

About the connection between Hinduism and Islam, The famous French Sufi master
Rene Guenon as Sheikh Abdel Wahid Yahyia have given a picture to show how they
complement each other.

A equilateral triangle with the Arabic letter of ADM for ADAM and an inside
triangle with the letter of HAWA, EVA give a picture with on the left side AUM
(the vedic sound OM) and on the right AHAD the unity of GOD and one the base :
DAM the eternal Lord:
Such complementary have a sense but where is the consciousness of people if
they are fighting, destroying themselves.

The real consciousness is calling all humanity for a new time: the Muslim are
waiting ?AL MAHDI? the biggest saint who have to give justice and peace in the
world with his spiritual power at the end of one cycle (we don?t say: end of
the world) this one is announced on the Mohamed prophecy. No new law, he will
just be the channel to make all religion coming to the ?DIN AL QAYYIM? the
eternal cult, the golden age.

This coranic expression of ?din al qayyim? is exactly the same than ?Sanatana
Dharma?. In the same way also the Indian are waiting the Kalki Avatara at the
same level. Some people from both parties know that this real Presence is
already in this world, this Presence is working for all creature giving his
blessing and compassion with no exclusion.

What a pity for people who are making separation between religions or people
during this beautiful and generous Presence.

O people don?t fight when it is time for humanity to rich this unity through a
real experience. Who want to fight have to fight his own ego. It is time to
meet your real identity, yours essential and unique signature. Everybody have
is own secret witch is the point where he is able to meet his Lord, everybody
hold one part of the light of God and must be respected because of that. This
is the sense of the coranic sentence ? la qad karamna bani adam?.

God saying, ? We have honoured all the son of ADAM? he don?t say only the
Muslim or the believer but for all humanity. Why some people want to forget it.
Why we don t remember that story in the time of the Prophet Mohammad: He was
looking faraway a funeral caravan and he stand up, the students follower
present at this moment asking : but why did you do that, because you don?t now
if this is a Muslim, a Jew, Christian or non believer?

The prophet answer: I am standing up not because of his religion but because of
the light coming from him. So don?t look about the religion of people but look
what is their ego or their light.

We whish that everyone will be ready for the big spiritual event coming and
opening for humanity a new consciousness. One Sufi story: One day a princess
chooses to come at the market with poor clothes to be not recognised. She would
enter the shop but the owner says ? don?t enter, it is not a place for somebody
like you?! She don?t answer and gets out! But at the same time comes the son of
the minister who recognise the princess and kisses her hands. When the owner of
the shop saw that it was the princess he asked her to enter again. But she
answers: ?no it is to late! This is your test. You did not recognise me! In
this story god is a king and the princess is the divine wisdom hidden in the
daily life!

We wish that people would recognize this new wisdom coming

saiyed shahbazi
  www.shahbazcenter.org