48. Abu Hurayra reported that a man said to the Prophet, (PBUH), "Give me
counsel." He said, "Do not get angry." He repeated his request several times
and he said, "Do not get angry." [al-Bukhari]
51. Ibn Mas'ud reported that the Messenger of Allah, (PBUH), said, 'After I am
gone there will be misappropriation and matters of which you disapprove." They
said, "O Messenger of Allah, what do you command us to do?" He said, "To
fulfill the rights you owe to others and to ask Allah for what is owed to you."
[Agreed upon]