http://www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/news/2256031/blackberry-denies-bb10-and-z10-flunked-uk-government-security-test

By Alastair Stevenson
V3.co.uk

The UK government's Communications-Electronics Security Group (CESG) has dismissed rumours suggesting BlackBerry 10 failed its security tests.

A CESG spokesman told V3 on Wednesday that while it is still testing BlackBerry 10's security features, it is optimistic the latest mobile OS will be approved for government use.

"We are in ongoing discussions with BlackBerry about the use of BlackBerry 10 in government," the spokesman said.

"We have not yet performed a security evaluation of that platform, but we expect to be issuing Platform Guidance in the summer, this will cover a number of platforms including BlackBerry 10 (and using Balance).

[...]

Attend #HITB2013AMS April 8th - 11th in Amsterdam.
Featuring over 42 international speakers and keynotes
by Bob Lord and Edward Schwartz http://conference.hitb.org